[KI-LC] Draft agenda for LC telecon 2012-02-15

Anna Ticktin annaticktin at me.com
Wed Feb 15 13:08:19 EST 2012

My apologies, but I will not be able to attend today's call.

I am attaching the deck for Rainer's presentation and the newly edited US FPC v2.0—in marked up word version for easier x-ref...

I believe LC leadership is up-to-date regarding the status of the necessary leadership election for the position of LC Secretary.

Regards.

—> Anna Ticktin

       anna at kantarainitiative.org
       anna at ieee-isto.org

On 15Feb2012, at 9:21 AM, Lara Zimberoff wrote:

> Below, please find the draft agenda for the LC call taking place today, Wednesday, February 15, 2012.
> http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/LC+telecon+2012-02-15
> LC telecon 2012-02-15
>
> Date and Time
>
> Date: Wednesday, 15 February 2012
> Time: 13:00 PT | 16:00 ET | 20:00 UTC (time chart)
> Skype: +99051000000481
> US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350 | Room Code: 402-2737
> International Dial-In Numbers
> Agenda
>
> Roll Call
> Approve 2012-02-01 Minutes
> E-vote on the IAWG's Additional Criteria: US Federal Privacy Profile v2.0
> Secretary Nomination - update by Anna Ticktin
> NSTIC Proposers' Update
> Telco ID Update
> Report from the BCTF-DG - presentation by Rainer Hoerbe
> April 13-14 F2F in Germany Agenda Discussion
> WG Updates
> BoT Liaison Representative Update
> AOB
> Adjourn
> Attendees
>
> Quorum is 6 of 11 as of 13 July 2011.
>
> TBD
> Staff:
>
> TBD
> Secretary:
>
> TBD
> Non-voting:
>
> TBD
> Apologies:
>
> TBD
> Roll Call
>
> Minutes & Notes
>
> Approve 2012-02-01 Minutes
>
> Motion: xx moves, xx seconds
>
> 2012-02-15-A
> Approve minutes: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/LC+telecon+2012-02-01
> Passed by xx consent.
>
> E-vote on the IAWG's Additional Criteria: US Federal Privacy Profile v2.0
>
> Secretary Nomination - update by Anna Ticktin
>
> NSTIC Proposers' Update
>
> Telco ID Update
>
> Report from the BCTF-DG - presentation by Rainer Hoerbe
>
> April 13-14 F2F in Germany Agenda Discussion
>
> WG Updates
>
> BoT Liason Report
>
> AOB
>
> Adjourn
>
> Next Meeting
>
> Date: Wednesday, 29 February 2012
> Time: 13:00 PT | 16:00 ET | 20:00 UTC (time chart)
>
> Lara Zimberoff, Office Manager
> lara.zimberoff at apenimed.com
> ApeniMED, Inc.
> 510 First Ave N, Suite 650
> [...]