[KI-LC] Blog Schedule - WG / DG Blogging Activity

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Wed Feb 8 11:35:04 EST 2012

Hello LC,

As an AoB we discussed securing a schedule of blogs to be posted with the
basic format and schedule as follows:
- At least One blog per quarter posted
- Secure WG/DG (one per quarter) to volunteer an author for a blog post
which highlights activities of Kantara Initiative and their relevance to
the Identity Space
- Blog post can be hosted on KI, organizational or personal blog

I've started a page here to track who could volunteer for each quarter with
the topic, location and delivery date.

 http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/IYN8Aw
I have noted that Pete (or someone from HIAWG) would craft a blog post for
Q1 which would focus on the relevance of KI HIAWG and Assurance program in
relation to ONC ANCPMR forward motion.

Pete are you able to confirm the topic and posting above?  Chairs - we're
asking each of you to take an action to poll your WG/DG participants if
there is a volunteer to post a blog as described above.  Looking forward to
hearing responses from each WG/DG regarding this opportunity to highlight
the good work of your respective groups!

Thanks,

=Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
IEEE-ISTO
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org

YouTube: Kantara Initiative - The Bridge to Assurance Communities
http://youtu.be/AHFqMUe04lQ