[KI-LC] NSTIC Update: Moving forward with pilots, the Steering Group and other events

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Thu Feb 2 13:10:00 EST 2012

Hello,

Please see the below update regarding the progress of NSTIC, Steering
Committee Recommendation and Proposers Day for NSTIC Pilot Funding.

Should you have questions or comments please feel free to contact me or
your WG/DG chair.  Should you wish to share momentum or potential pilot
ideas which are aligned and/or may benefit from support of Kantara
activities please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
Joni

-------