[KI-LC] DRAFT: KI Participant poll re: plenary

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 18:03:09 EDT 2012

Pretty close but I think we could give folks a bit more context maybe.. see my suggested addtions below

Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 15:34:19 -0700
From: heather at kantarainitiative.org
To: LC at kantarainitiative.org
Subject: [KI-LC] DRAFT: KI Participant poll re: plenary

Hi all -

Any feedback on the content of the poll/message to go to the community mailing list?

-----

Hello,

We are assessing potential dates for our 2012 Kantara Initiative plenary.  With so many interesting meetings and conferences happening this fall, we are hoping to find a time that will allow participants for the most efficient travel planning possible.  Since previous Kantara plenary meetings have been held in Europe and on the US West Coast, we are looking to hold this meeting on the US East Coast in the Washington, DC area, as 'half way point' for Europe based folks to more easily get to.

www.surveymonkey.com/s/MWHZT88

In an effort to better serve our communities, we are asking you to take approximately 1 minute to complete a survey to help us plan for the event.  We appreciate your feedback!

For more information around other conferences and meetings of potential interest to the Kantara community, please see the Kantara Community calendar: In the surveymonkey options I would add to 1) ..the week after the OASIS International cloud Symposium and RSA in London.. to 2) ... immediately following the NSTIC IESG meeting in DC (Gawd we must get rid of that acronym lest IETF takes out a court injunction!) .. to 3)... the week after the Smart Card Alliance conference in DC
--
Heather Flanagan
Kantara Initiative
email: heather at kantarainitiative.org