[KI-LC] Planning for a Kantara F2F

Colin Wallis Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
Tue Aug 28 18:46:03 EDT 2012

It's great to have this discussion now..I was about 24 hours away from conforming flights for October!

The news about NSTIC is timely John. Man, NSTIC is going to have to give earlier notice of these meetings than this if there's any chance of getting international participation that it purportedly seeks.

John's proposal works for other events too.
It gets around..
1) OASIS Trust elevation F2F in DC on the 9th Oct
2) OASIS International Cloud Symposium in Dc 10-12 Oct
3) ISO SC27 in Rome 22-26th Oct

One thing though. What exactly is wrong with W/c 15th Oct John? It doesn't appear to conflict with anything (I could make it if it was earlier in the week).