[KI-LC] Planning for a Kantara F2F

John Bradley jbradley at mac.com
Tue Aug 28 13:24:34 EDT 2012

There is a openID Summit on the 22nd so I would not be able to do that.
The 26th is possible though the NSTIC meeting is in DC on the 29/30 so that won't give some of us time to go home.

Overlapping IETF is possible but IETF tends to consume the whole week on it's own.

The 31st in DC after NSTIC might be an option.

John B.