[KI-LC] DRAFT 2: poll of KI members

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Mon Aug 20 20:26:35 EDT 2012

Thanks Heather,

Regarding point 1 (leadership).  The elections will happen again in 90
days.  My suggestion is that we get the poll out so the Trustees will
understand the assumptions of the Membership and then leadership is a BoT
level discussion.

Best Regards,

=Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org

Slideshare - Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-may-2012