[KI-LC] DRAFT: poll of KI members

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 15:36:19 EDT 2012

Thanks Heather

Seems OK, but...

1) do we need to ask what members think about any leadership positions down at the Working Group level?

I understand that that opportunity was open to Joni today and she declined. She had little choice to do anything else.

2) I don't know whether that was in the context of Joni as an individual, or Joni representing IEEE/Kantara. Do we need to clear this up as well?