[KI-LC] Administrivia: meetings and officer position

Heather Flanagan heather at kantarainitiative.org
Mon Aug 13 18:00:41 EDT 2012

Hello all -

Given the likelihood of many of the LC members attending the NSTIC
meetings this week, I'd like to propose shifting this week's call to
next Wednesday, 22 August (or Thursday, if you're in New Zealand).  We
will need to move the call about 30 minutes earlier in the day to avoid
conflicting with the Trustee call, but I think there will be quite a bit
to talk about so we shouldn't wait until our next regularly scheduled call.

Any objections?  Anyone unable to attend a call on Wednesday, 22 August
@ 12:30 PT | 15:30 ET | 19:30 UTC

Second item:  no nominations have been received for LC Secretary.  That
position needs to be filled in order to take minutes, keep track of
action items and recommendations and help coordinate incoming working
group charters.  According to the By-Laws and Operating Procedures, this
is not something a staff person can do for the LC.  It's not a scary
position, I promise!

Feedback on both items encouraged by CoB tomorrow.

--
Heather Flanagan
Kantara Initiative
email: heather at kantarainitiative.org