[KI-LC] NSTIC Webinar debrief

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 15:35:58 EDT 2012

Personally, I had more Flash Player install problems than I had expected (despite allowing some time before the start to download and install it but still not fully resolved) so only followed via the slides. So from that I did get a sense of what was going down, but clearly not the whole story. Was there anything of significance that should be taken account of in the wording/context for the all-member ballot?  CheersColin PS: or anything related to international participation?