[KI-LC] REMINDER & AGENDA: LC telecon 01-August-2012

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:22:31 EDT 2012

I have looked too but only have the leader code for Line B..the other one used by eGov.Probably need to reschedule this call now Pete...
From: patrick.curry at clarionidentity.com
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 21:16:17 +0100
To: heather at kantarainitiative.org
CC: LC at kantarainitiative.org
Subject: Re: [KI-LC] REMINDER & AGENDA: LC telecon 01-August-2012

I tried again at 1315.  No leader.
Signing off.....

Patrick CurryDirectorClarion Identity Ltd
M:   +44 786 024 9074
T:   +44 1980 620606
patrick.curry at clarionidentity.com

On 1 Aug 2012, at 21:13, Patrick Curry wrote:Hi Heather,I joined at 1302 and left at 1310 PT as there was no leader on the call.  Don't know what happened.  Please could you let me know.
regards,
Patrick
patrick.curry at clarionidentity.com