[KI-LC] REMINDER & AGENDA: LC telecon 01-August-2012

Frazier-mcelveen, Myisha (US - Arlington) mfraziermcelveen at deloitte.com
Wed Aug 1 16:05:55 EDT 2012

Are we meeting today?  Am I on the wrong number?

Sincerely,
Myisha

Myisha Frazier-McElveen
Manager | Technology Risk
Deloitte and Touche LLP
Tel/Direct: +571 -814-6619 | Mobile: +1 571-814-0911
mfraziermcelveen at deloitte.com | www.deloitte.com

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1