[KI-LC] Action from Munich F2F for LC

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Fri Apr 27 20:11:04 EDT 2012

Hello LC,

An action for the LC was captured in the Munich Face2Face meeting asking
the LC to discuss and create a venn diagram to help better understand the
positioning of different interested in their relation (or non-relation) to
NSTIC.  (see below)

ACTION:2012-04-13-04 - Leadership Council to refine and approve a Venn
diagram capturing the following classifications of Industries

- NSTIC Centric

- Non-NSTIC Centric

- Regulated

- Non-Regulated

- Unaffiliated

Colin, Mikael and Jonas were also present at the meeting so I'm kindly
asking if you have some more context on this request to please provide.
This activity would be related to the NSTIC DG activity to create a
position paper and 'agenda' of Kantara works and activities which apply to
the NSTIC developing steering group.

Heather, could we get this on the next agenda please?

Thanks in advance!

=Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org

YouTube: Kantara Initiative - The Bridge to Assurance Communities
http://youtu.be/AHFqMUe04lQ