[KI-LC] Request for Feedback and evote to follow in ~7 days - Re: Draft Social Media Use Guidelines / Policy

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Wed Apr 25 16:53:33 EDT 2012

Dear Leadership Council,

The LC met today and was not quorate.  But we did briefly discuss the
points below as a policy to recommend the Board of Trustees to ratify
regarding use of Social Media.  This draft policy is meant to provide some
simple and clear guidance for best practice use of social media tools when
doing so in conjunction with a Kantara activity or Group.

The group on the call agreed that the next appropriate step is to solicit
feedback for the next 7 days.  At the close of 7 days and with feedback
incorporated as appropriate, the LC would seek to have an e-vote motion to
Approve the draft social media use policy as recommendation to the Board of
Trustees for ratification.

So - please get in feedback you might have by no later than start of
business (your local time) May 3 2012.

Thanks in advance.