[KI-LC] [Staff] Kantara Initiative's Teleconference Service Provider

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Wed Apr 18 06:33:09 EDT 2012

All,

After further discussion and on last weeks Leadership Council call Kantara has decided to continue with the TurboBridge service provider.

As noted, recent service has not been extremely problematic.  Occasionally, there may be some echo - we encourage you to mute lines when you're not speaking.

Let us know if you have have any concerns.

Cheers,
Dervla

Dervla O’Reilly
Program & Event Manager