[KI-LC] For Consideration: Kantara Draft Social Media Guidelines

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Tue Apr 3 00:41:46 EDT 2012

Eh ... I think the crisis one is just inappropriate for KI and comes out.
Or maybe I left it in there to see who's reading (just kidding).

The rest seems reasonable though.  Fodder for the next LC call > discussion
and consensus to recommend to BoT as policy would be next steps.

thx,

=Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
IEEE-ISTO
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org

YouTube: Kantara Initiative - The Bridge to Assurance Communities
http://youtu.be/AHFqMUe04lQ