[KI-LC] Next Kantara Initiative F2F meeting, April 2012 in Munich

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Thu Nov 17 11:00:44 EST 2011

Team,

Having heard no objections to the April 13 & 14 (Friday & Saturday) F2F meeting dates next year, I will proceed to work with Fraunhofer SIT on logistics.  The event will be hosted at TUM's University Campus in Garching, a 10-min. drive from the EIC Conference location.

Also to note, we will begin planning our Kantara Summit at the EIC Conference, Tuesday, April 17, 9am-2pm.

Stay tuned for more details on both events: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Face+2+Face+Meetings+and+Workshops

Cheers,
Dervla