[KI-LC] Next Kantara Initiative F2F meeting, April 2012 in Munich

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Thu Nov 10 16:14:19 EST 2011

All,

Our choice of Sunday & Monday, April 15 & 16 for our face-to-face meeting at the University in Munich will unfortunately not work as the semester starts Monday, April 16, therefore no meeting rooms are available on that date.

Friday & Saturday, April 13 & 14 will however work so I'd like to see if there are objections to us holding the meeting on these dates.

If I don't hear any objections by close of business Wednesday, Nov. 16, I will assume we forge ahead with April 13 & 14 as our meeting dates.

Please also note that Kuppinger Cole have confirmed Tuesday, April 17, 9am-2pm as the open window for our Kantara, OIX & Open ID Summit at the EIC Conference.

Thanks
Dervla