[KI-LC] Kantara Initiative's Identity Awards Program - IDDY Awards

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Wed Nov 9 18:59:26 EST 2011

We are researching running our Identity Award program - the IDDY Awards again.

Do we have any ideas or knowledge of deployments or proofs of concepts for the next program?
We're considering holding the ceremony at the ID Collaboration Day which is in the works to be held Feb. 27, 2012 in San Francisco surrounding the RSA Conference.

The IDDY Award program honors deployments and proofs of concept of all identity specifications of anyone or organization that utilizes any open/standard identity technology.

Last year, we had 8 nominations - 3 Deployment, 5 Proof of Concept:
·         Winner of the Deployment category – NIH iTrust
·         Winner of the POC category – SMART UMA – Newcastle University

Currently we have one PoC entry thus far: ROLE-CENTRIC IDENTITY - Some of the participants of this effort are Entr’ Ouvert and Ubisecure - both Kantara members.

Please let me know if you have any input or ideas.

Cheers,
Dervla