[KI-LC] Trust Framework Meta Model (TFMM) WG charter for LC review and approval

John Bradley jbradley at mac.com
Tue Mar 29 10:41:01 EDT 2011

A trust framework comprises more actors than are considered in scope for the IAF.    Those actors include RP, Federation operators, Attribute providers, User controlled personal information stores.

This page may help explain.
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/fiwg/Trust+Framework+Meta+Model

John B.