[KI-LC] Trust Framework Meta Model (TFMM) WG charter for LC review and approval

Frazier-McElveen, Myisha Myisha.Frazier-McElveen at truestonefed.com
Tue Mar 29 10:29:55 EDT 2011

In my view a Trust Framework encompasses the broader trust relationship under which a federated exchange of identity would occur.  So the assurance of the identity bound to the credential is one component.  The privacy concerns of the transaction would be another component.  The legal and liability aspect could be another component.  But the Trust Framework would consider ALL components that would facilitate trust relationship and federated exchange of identity information.

Sincerely,
Myisha

Myisha Frazier-McElveen
Identity Management Practice Manager