[KI-LC] New leadership for Kantara Initiative’s Business Cases for Trusted Federations DG

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Thu Mar 17 12:55:24 EDT 2011

Congratulations to Rainer Hoerbe on his election as Chair of Kantara
Initiative’s Business Cases for Trusted Federations DG (DG-BCTF).

The purpose of this discussion group is to identify and raise
awareness of business cases around the deployment and adoption of
federation models and systems – particularly the Trust Framework
model. We look forward to Rainer’s strong leadership of the group.

We encourage you to participate in this group and join their next
call, Monday, March 21, 10am PT.

Dervla O’Reilly
Program Manager
Kantara Initiative
+1 415 731 4487 business
+1 415 948 3650 mobile
+1 509 757 4487 fax
dervla[at]kantarainitiative[dot]org
http://www.kantarainitiative.org
Subscribe to the Kantara Initiative newsletter