[KI-LC] [WG-FI] PKI vs Non-PKI based trust models

Rich Furr rfurr at safe-biopharma.org
Mon Mar 14 09:29:11 EDT 2011

I would suggest this live in the FIWG.  I  also agree with Rainer's second bullet, but also suggest that an RFC-3647 like credential policy is needed as a part of the larger Framework.  I am, in fact, in the process of developing same for SAFE-BioPharma as we add non-PKI credentials to our identity management scheme.  As we move forward we will be offering both PKI and non-PKI credentials to our Subscribers in the biopharmaceutical and healthcare industries.

Rich Furr
Head Global Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
New Office:  980-236-7576
Cell: 201-220-0160