[KI-LC] Proposal for Trust Framework Coordination - Input Requested

Iain Henderson iain at mydex.org
Wed Mar 9 09:03:53 EST 2011

Hi Joni, count the Info Sharing WG in for this effort; we are working on contributing a set of standard information sharing agreements that can be part of a trust framework (person-centric one). That work would certainly benefit much from being informed by other Kantara/ related work on trust frameworks.

To provide a bit more context on that, it is envisaged that Mydex Community Interest Company will be the first deployment of this trust framework; Mydex joined OIX a couple of months back to kick that off.

Let me know when the first call on this is proposed.

Cheers

Iain