[KI-LC] Proposal for Trust Framework Coordination - Input Requested

John Bradley jbradley at mac.com
Thu Mar 3 19:19:52 EST 2011

Jeff,

You have identified the second part of the plan.   We haven't had time to circulate a proposal on creating a cross organization WG for the meta-model that would involve those external organizations.

The SC will however play a necessary  co-ordination role in mapping the developing components into the model that is developed.

John B.