[KI-LC] Proposal for Trust Framework Coordination - Input Requested

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Thu Mar 3 17:53:44 EST 2011

Dear LC,

As discussed on yesterday's LC call, John and I have worked up a proposal
for how to better coordinate all of the Trust Framework (TF) touching groups
in Kantara.  In summary we are proposing a LC Sub-Committee to coordinate
these activities with leadership from each contributing group as the
constitution of the LC Sub-Committee.  Please see the proposal [1] and send
back your thoughts, adds, edits, deletes.  I'm hopeful that formation of
this SC will lead us to better coordination, collaboration and messaging
overall.

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Draft+Proposal+-+LC+Trust+Framework+Coordination+Sub-Committee

Thanks for your thoughts,

=Joni