[KI-LC] Leadership Council at F2F meeting May 16 Berlin

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Tue Mar 1 16:45:37 EST 2011

It's now slated for 10:30 - 12:00 on Wednesday.  That's as late in the day
as I think we can go.  Other sessions at that time are BCTF and TelcoID.  So
it should not present a conflict for LC leadership reps.  Hopefully it works
for the LC schedule?

What I don't see (unless I've missed it which is entirely possible) is a LC
session slated on the Berlin agenda.  Could we discuss that on this week's
call?

PS - Colin you mentioned Thursday but I wanted to remind people that the
Berlin meeting will go Monday - Wednesday which is a departure from our
typical Tuesday - Thursday schedule.  The schedule landed Monday - Wednesday
to make travel easier for those who plan to be at EIC the week before.

Thanks,
=Joni

Joni Brennan
IEEE-ISTO