[KI-LC] Registration open for Kantara Initiative Meeting May 16-18, 2011 hosted by Fraunhofer FOKUS, Charlottenburg, Berlin

Dervla O'Reilly dervla at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Mar 1 12:09:52 EST 2011

Registration is now open for the Kantara Initiative meeting May 16-18,
2011.  Much thanks to Fraunhofer FOKUS who will host us at their
Institute in Charlottenburg, Berlin.

We invite you to join us at our 3-day event where Kantara’s Board of
Trustees (BoT), Leadership Council (LC), Discussion Groups (DGs) and
Working Groups (WGs) will convene.

Take advantage of the early bird registration which is available until
April 15, 2011. We have a new pricing structure where you can sign up
for 1 day or the full event.  See the current agenda and specific
event logistics in detail at our events wiki space.

We look forward to seeing you in Germany.

Dervla

Dervla O’Reilly
Program Manager
Kantara Initiative
+1 415 731 4487 business
+1 415 948 3650 mobile
+1 509 757 4487 fax
dervla[at]kantarainitiative[dot]org
http://www.kantarainitiative.org

Subscribe to the Kantara Initiative newsletter