[KI-LC] Registration open for Kantara & OpenID Summit, July 19

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Wed Jun 22 09:49:48 EDT 2011

We invite you to join us for our the Kantara & OpenID Summit, July 19.  Kantara Initiative and the OpenID Foundation are organizations dedicated to providing platforms and resources for the growth and enrichment of the identity landscape.

This Summit will contain presentations and panels from diverse market leaders discussing industry efforts focussed on protocols such as OpenID and UMA and their use in the Enterprise. Learn about current progress and new community efforts from both organizations.

When: July 19, 8am-1pm

Where: Keystone Conference Center, Colorado at the Cloud Identity Summit

Free Registration: http://www.cloudidentitysummit.com/register.cfm

Agenda: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=47186071