[KI-LC] Draft minutes of LC telecon 2011-06-08

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Jun 8 16:49:36 EDT 2011

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/LC+telecon+2011-06-08
Attendees
Quorum is 7 of 12 as of 10 Nov 2010.

Voting members:

eGov WG: represented by Colin Wallis
ID Assurance WG: represented by Myisha Frazier-McElveen
Federation Interoperability WG: represented by John Bradley
User-Managed Access WG: represented by Eve Maler
Healthcare Identity Assurance WGP: represented by Pete Palmer
Non-voting members:

Trust Metamodel WG and Business Cases for Trusted Federations DG: represented by Rainer Hoerbe
Staff:

Dervla O'Reilly
Not in attendance:

Consumer Identity WG: Bob Pinheiro
ULX WG: represented by Philippe Clement
Telecommunications Identity WG: represented by Jonas Hogberg & Gael Gourmelen
Japan WG: represented by ?
Privacy and Public Policy WG: represented Anna Slomovic
BoT: represented by Vadim Lander
Minutes
New AI summary
LC members with budget allocations (RLBob, Iain/Joe, Anna): Report on their intentions with respect to allocated funds.
Roll call
Quorum was not reached.

Approve 2011-05-17 minutes
Deferred due to lack of quorum.

Budget allocations
The 2011 allocated amount for the Healthcare ID WG was disbursed for the e-citizen project.

Part of the event support amount for the Japan WG will be spent on a June event that is currently being planned.

We believe some of the ULX money has been spent but we're not sure.

The IAWG intends to spend the money allocated for it. They may come back with a request for additional funds in 2011 as well.

Support of OASIS IDtrust security event in UK
This event will be in October. As previously noted, UMA's Newcastle University participants might be good candidates to take part, particularly given that the UMA draft spec should have been contributed (to IETF) by then. We'd need to see more event details to make formal invitations.

Reminder to submit quarterly reports by May 31
Some groups in arrears have contacted Dervla recently.

New LC Secretary seat open beginning June 1, 2011
Pete is working to try and find someone to fill the role.

Next Meeting
Date: Wednesday, 22 June 2011
Time: 13:00 PT | 16:00 ET | 20:00 UTC (time chart)