[KI-LC] Registration open for Kantara Initiative Meeting Oct. 20-21, 2011 hosted by CA, Redwood City, CA, USA

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Thu Jul 28 13:10:06 EDT 2011

Registration is open for the Kantara Initiative meeting Oct 20-21, 2011. Much thanks to CA who will host us at their training office in Redwood City, CA, USA.

We invite you to join us at our 2-day event where Kantara’s Board of Trustees (BoT), Leadership Council (LC), Discussion Groups (DGs) and Working Groups (WGs) will convene.

Take advantage of the early bird registration which is available until September 23, 2011. With our pricing structure, you can sign up for 1 day or the full event. See the current agenda and specific event logistics in detail at our events wiki space.

We look forward to seeing you in the Bay Area.

Registration: http://kantararedwoodcitymtg.eventbrite.com

Cheers,
Dervla