[KI-LC] Kantara Initiative NSTIC DG Response to NSTIC NOI

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Thu Jul 21 16:10:46 EDT 2011

To the attention of the NSTIC PMO,

On behalf of the Kantara Initiative NSTIC Discussion Group, please find
attached our response to the NSTIC NOI.  The NSTIC DG was pleased to form
for the purpose of responding to the NSTIC NOI with input from Kantara
Initiative's varying community, industry and international stakeholders.

We are eager to review the NSTIC summary report to follow with NSTIC PMO
findings based upon review all organizational submissions.  We also look
forward to discussing the results of the NSTIC NOI soon and to moving
forward to foster the development and maturation of a Trusted and
Interoperable Identity Ecosystem.

Should there be a desire to follow up or ask questions about the Kantara
NSTIC DG response please do not hesitate to contact me directly and we will
be happy to share in a continuing dialogue.

Best Regards,

=Joni

Joni Brennan
IEEE-ISTO