[KI-LC] Fwd: Revised Proposal

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Wed Jul 20 15:52:48 EDT 2011

All,

For your attention regarding agenda item #4.

Agenda
Roll call
Approve 2011-07-06 minutes
Administrative matters
Welcome new LC Secretary Lara Zimberoff
Action item review & topic
Anna: Report on the intentions of the P3 (request for re-allocation) groups with respect to funds that have been allocated for their use in 2011
KI-wide matters
Review and approve the submission report v.1.0.0 to be submitted to NSTIC in response to NSTIC ROI by July 22, 2011. Reference here: http://groups.google.com/group/dg-nstic/browse_thread/thread/588803e4bc01d564
2011Q2 closed end of June; quarterly reports are due (2011Q1 May 31 and 2011Q2 July 31)
eCitizen PIDS project update - Pete Palmer
Group-specific matters
AOB

Begin forwarded message: