[KI-LC] Fwd: [DG-NSTIC] Report as voted and accepted 2011-07-18

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Tue Jul 19 09:51:48 EDT 2011

Dear LC

Please find attached the NSTIC-DG report response to the NSTIC NOI. We
will submit this response to the NSTIC PMO on Thursday July 21.
Additionally the NSTIC DG requests the LC to review and approve this
report at the earliest convenience. Should you have questions please
don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
= Joni