[KI-LC] IMPORTANT: Change in Kantara Initiative Teleconference Bridge Service effective Jan. 1, 2012

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Mon Dec 19 13:02:09 EST 2011

Leadership Council & Trustees,

The message below went out to community today regarding changes with our teleconference provider.  As of December 31, 2011 we will no longer utilize HiDef Conferencing as a teleconference provider due to the discontinuation of the service.

Specific detailed information will be outlined in the 'Chair Info' page within your group space as well as the teleconference bridge page here: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Telco+Bridge+Info

Calendar entries from January 1, 2012 already reflect new dial-in details: http://kantarainitiative.org/wordpress/calendar/

Please let me know if you have questions or concerns as we make this transition.

Thanks
Dervla