[KI-LC] IMPORTANT: Change in Kantara Initiative Teleconference Bridge Service effective Jan. 1, 2012

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Mon Dec 19 13:00:21 EST 2011

All,

As of December 31, 2011 Kantara Initiative will no longer utilize HiDef Conferencing as a teleconference provider due to discontinuation of the service.

On January 1, 2012 we will begin using TurboBridge as our new teleconference provider. This service is an audio-only based platform and works well with Skype. After a testing the service we are confident that this will be a good replacement for our needs.

A few things to note:
Teleconference and dial-in details will be updated on group and Trustee home pages on January 1, 2012
Calendar entries from January 1, 2012 already reflect new dial-in details: http://kantarainitiative.org/wordpress/calendar/

Happy holiday season to you.
Dervla