[KI-LC] Congratulations on re-election and new leadership for Kantara Initiative’s Leadership Council

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Tue Dec 13 12:38:48 EST 2011

Hello—

Kantara Initiative and the community would like to thank John Bradley as Chair for his hard work and leadership over the past year in spearheading the work of the Leadership Council alongside Pete Palmer and Lara Zimberoff.  John will be missed, although we’re glad to continue working closely with him as we move Kantara’s work forward.

Please join us in congratulating new leadership of the Leadership Council:

	Chairman: Pete Palmer
	Vice Chairman: Rich Furr

We'd also like to take the opportunity to thank Lara Zimberoff, Secretary, for her continued support to the group.

Congratulations!

Cheers,
Dervla