[KI-LC] PRIORITY!! LC Leadership election—Pls cast your vote by Monday 19 Dec.

Anna Ticktin annaticktin at me.com
Thu Dec 8 12:38:41 EST 2011

Hello All—

What follows is a secret ballot to elect leadership in the Kantara Initiative Leadership Council.
We received the following nominees and ask that you complete the ballot and submit your vote to staff [at] kantarainitiative [dot] org as directed in item [3] below.

	Nominee for Chairman:    Pete Palmer
	Nominee for Vice Chairman:    Rich Furr

1. MOTION:
    To elect the following candidates nominated for the identified officer roles in the Leadership Council.

	Nominee for Chairman:    Pete Palmer
	Nominee for Vice Chairman:    Rich Furr

 2. TERMS:
 Per section 4.4 of the Operating Procedures, this vote requires a majority vote, or at least 6 affirmative votes, to pass.
[1] http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/2293776/KI+Operating+Procedures+_V1.1_+2009-10-10.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1257883009000

3. BALLOT CLOSE DATE:
This vote is being issued as a secret ballot, so please reply to staff[at]kantarainitiative[dot]org no later than Monday,19 Dec 2011 at 17:00 PT.
Additionally, please include in your SUBJECT line "Vote for LC Leadership. "

4. PROPOSED VOTE:
If you are currently the primary VOTING member, please respond with your vote, otherwise delegate this task to your work group's alternate representative (noting, each wg is only entitled to one vote.) If you are not certain of your voting status, the roster of participants is available here:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Roster

I cast my ballot as follows regarding the motion listed above.

 ________ YES

 ________ ABSTAIN

* IF NO VOTE, Please include the rationale for your “no vote” to help facilitate resolution:

5. MEMBER NAME/AFFILIATION:

—> Anna Ticktin

       Technical Program Coordinator
       anna at kantarainitiative.org