[KI-LC] Open source saml2 implementations interop event

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Wed Aug 31 17:17:23 EDT 2011

Thank you Mikaël for this excellent summary.  The LC is taking budget
requests now and will be discussing budget items over the next couple of
weeks. * Is there a hard dead line we must meet in order to secure space at
FOSDEM?*  Please advise so that we can try to get confirmation aligned with
that deadline.

Personally this sounds like it could be a great event for Open Source and
for KI OSSI WG!

Best Regards,

=Joni

Joni Brennan