[KI-LC] Google Plus Verification Badges?

Palmer, Pete Pete.Palmer at surescripts.com
Sun Aug 21 22:09:05 EDT 2011

Is anyone from the Kantara Initiative plugged into this or know anything about it?  If I've missed internal discussions, I apologize.

https://plus.google.com/103618543375127073102/posts/ZiXUSJQ3fGA

Pete

Pete Palmer | Director, Information Security | Surescripts
O: 651.855.3034 | C: 612.598.4444 |pete.palmer at surescripts.com

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain sensitive information, and are intended solely for the individual to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.