[KI-LC] Attribute Management DG Charter Approval

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Thu Aug 18 18:17:00 EDT 2011

Congratulations Sal!  You are subscribed to the LC list serve.

I notified our IT Department and the workspace (and mail list, sign-up form, calendar, etc.) should be ready next Tuesday or Wednesday.  When this is complete, we can craft a message to the community and encourage participation to group.  Anna Ticktin will assist Sal as the Program Manager to the AM DG and help them to get started, run elections, track their actions etc.

We look forward to this new formation.

Cheers,
Dervla