[KI-LC] Face-to-Face meeting in Redwood City, Oct. 20-21

Dervla O'Reilly dervla at kantarainitiative.org
Mon Aug 15 15:42:05 EDT 2011

Hello LC,

From the draft agenda located here, can you identify the time your group wishes to meet?  I'd like to firm up time slots by Friday, Aug. 26 so we can encourage registration for the meeting.  BoT, LC & eGov have confirmed their slots.

Please also note the nearby hotels listed below.  I'm booked into the Holiday Inn Express (2.5 miles from the meeting location).  The Comfort Inn is next door.  I plan to rent a mini-van and can shuttle as many of you back and forth.

Holiday Inn Express Redwood City-Central (2.5 miles away) - $134
Comfort Inn Redwood City (2.5 miles away) - $93 USD
Hotel San Carlos (3.5 miles away) - $84 USD
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott (2.8 miles away) - $182 USD
W Silicon Valley (7.8 miles) - $186 USD

A big thanks to Internet Society who will sponsor our social event on Thursday, Oct. 20 at Martins West Gastropub.  And of course, thanks again to CA who are kindly offering their facility for the meeting.

Cheers,
Dervla