[KI-LC] Early bird registration ends this Friday, April 15, 2011 for Kantara Initiative Meeting, May 16-18, 2011 Berlin

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Wed Apr 13 10:10:30 EDT 2011

The early bird registration deadline ends this Friday April 15, 2011.

We invite you to join us for the Kantara Initiative meeting May 16-18,
2011 at Fraunhofer FOKUS' Institute in Charlottenburg, Berlin.

Our 3-day event where Kantara’s Board of Trustees (BoT), Leadership
Council (LC), Discussion Groups (DGs) and Working Groups (WGs) will
convene.

We have a new pricing structure where you can sign up for 1 day or the
full event.  See the current agenda and specific event logistics in
detail at our events wiki space.

We look forward to seeing you in Germany.

Let me know if questions.

Regards, Dervla