[KI-LC] Early bird registration ends April 15, 2011 for Kantara Initiative Meeting, May 16-18, 2011 hosted by Fraunhofer FOKUS Charlottenburg Berlin

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Wed Apr 6 10:43:14 EDT 2011

We invite you to join us for the Kantara Initiative meeting May 16-18,
2011 at Fraunhofer FOKUS' Institute in Charlottenburg, Berlin.

Our 3-day event where Kantara’s Board of Trustees (BoT), Leadership
Council (LC), Discussion Groups (DGs) and Working Groups (WGs) will
convene.

The early bird registration deadline ends April 15, 2011.  We have a
new pricing structure where you can sign up for 1 day or the full
event.  See the current agenda and specific event logistics in detail
at our events wiki space.

We look forward to seeing you in Germany.

Let me know if questions.

Regards, Dervla

Dervla O’Reilly
Program Manager