[KI-LC] Quarterly report reminder for 2011Q1

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Fri Apr 1 11:17:11 EDT 2011

Thanks to all for your efforts in submitting timely reports for the last quarter of 2010. This is a quick reminder that 2011Q1 reports are due to the Secretary (that's me) within 60 days (roughly the end of May).  Since it's easier to collect the relevant information closer to the time of the "quarter boundary" than many days after, I thought the following links and info might be helpful:

Quarterly reports summary page:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Quarterly+Reports

Template, formatted:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Quarterly+Report+Template

Template source:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewpagesrc.action?pageId=43876582

Compendium of WG and DG email list management pages for looking up subscriber numbers: