[KI-LC] New Leadership in the IAWG

Anna Ticktin annaticktin at me.com
Thu Sep 30 15:30:48 EDT 2010

Hello All—

Congratulations to Frank Villavicencio and Myisha Frazier-McElveen
on their elections as Co-Chairs of Kantara Initiative's Identity Assurance Work Group.

This is an exciting time in the IAWG. As we charge forward with an aggressive 2011 agenda,
we look forward to their strong leadership in working toward the common goal of accelerating
Kantara's visibility and contributions to the Identity Management / Privacy Communities.

Congratulations again to Frank and Myisha.

Regards.

—> Anna Ticktin

       Technical Program Coordinator
       anna at kantarainitiative.org