[KI-LC] Sponsorship feedback re. Kantara Initiative Annual Identity Workshop, Feb. 14, 2011 @ RSA Conference

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Thu Sep 23 18:28:30 EDT 2010

Following on regarding Kantara Initiative's annual identity workshop
February 14, 2011, we'd like to gather feedback regarding sponsorship
rates.

Are you willing to sponsor a speaking opportunity up to $10,000?
Yes__    No__    If no, for what reason and what rate would be
agreeable?

Are you willing to sponsor an interoperability demo opportunity up to
$2,500?
Yes__    No__    If no, for what reason and what rate would be
agreeable?

Your feedback is very important to us, we look forward to hearing from
you.

Cheers,
Dervla