[KI-LC] [WG-IDAssurance] Additional FOG Comments received

Richard G. WILSHER (Zygma) RGW at Zygma.biz
Thu Sep 23 12:56:36 EDT 2010

Or let’s take another angle on it - is there anyone crying out for this to
be finished so that they can actually apply it, which might make haste
justified, or is there time to breath, and if so, how many breaths before it
must be concluded in an implementable form?

,

Richard G. WILSHER
CEO
the Zygma partnership LLC
Office:                 +1 714 965 99 42
Mobile (USA):    +1 714 797 99 42
Mobile (Eur):     +44 77 68 05 41 58
 <mailto:RGW at Zygma.biz> RGW at Zygma.biz
 <BLOCKED::http://www.Zygma.biz> www.Zygma.biz

  _____