[KI-LC] Additional FOG Comments received

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Wed Sep 22 18:06:53 EDT 2010

Hi Colin,

By responding to this message I'm also ensuring it's delivery to IAWG (since
I don't think you're a member of the IAWG list.  I think your comment is
very prudent.  I was discussing the schedule with Anna today and I raised
with her the need for IAWG to think hard as to "is this document done" or
"do we need another cycle" before they jump through the next hoops.  The
IAWG will have this discussion on their call next week (Sept 29 8am PDT) and
l encourage the IAWG Participants to think through the issues and determine
their next steps as appropriate.

Again appreciate your thoughts as I was in lockstep with your potential
concerns.  In the end the goal is not to push through to have 'something'
but to work toward the best we can achieve in fair time.  So we'll use that
guiding principle in IAWG discussion regarding the timing and next steps.

Cheers!

- Joni

Joni Brennan
IEEE-ISTO