[KI-LC] Additional FOG Comments received

Colin Wallis Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
Wed Sep 22 17:46:19 EDT 2010

Thanks Anna
Useful comments
I don't what the rest of you think, but I given the comments received, I wonder if it would be prudent to take around another review cycle after these comments have been incorporated.
Timing is everything in these things and I get the sense that with this Review co-inciding with the summer vacation, and a progressively improving and widening understanding of federation as the months roll by, we may end up with a better outcome that is not subject to very early revision if we take our time over it.
Thoughts?